Ghana: ECG Foreman Suffers Severe Burns(Photo)

0
863
Mr. Kwame Agyeman-Budu, MD of ECG and some management members praying for the victim at Ridge Hospital

A foreman with the Cape Coast Regional Maintenance Unit of the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG), an electricity distribution and retail company in Ghana, West Africa, Clement Annan, is battling for his life at the Ridge Hospital in Accra after suffering severe burns in the line of duty last Friday.

Clement Annan was said to be working on a faulty extensionable oil switchgear at the Winneba old office substation when he got burnt.

The Managing Director of Electricity Company of Ghana Limited, Kwame Agyeman- Budu, together with some Management members of the Accra East and Central Region, paid a visit to the victim.

According to a story posted on the company’s official website, Agyeman-Budu expressed his sympathy and assured the victim of his total support towards his recovery.

He also advised him to be an advocate of safety.

The story indicated that Mr Annan, who could manage a few words, expressed his profound gratitude to the Managing Director and his team for their expression of love and responsibility.

 

 

 

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here