The Tullow Tertiary STEM Scholarship enters its second year of implementation in the 2019/2020 academic year at the University of Ghana (UG), Legon and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
The scholarship scheme is a key component of Tullow’s Socio-Economic Investment (SEI) strategy and started in 2018.
The objective is building capacity through education and skills acquisition in STEM.
Eligibility: The scheme targets brilliant Ghanaian students from underprivileged backgrounds to secure sponsorship to complete a 4-year intensive Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related undergraduate degree or a 2-year master’s degree in STEM related programmes.
50% of the scholarship has been allocated to indigenes of the Western Region. UG and KNUST have opened applications for the 2019/2020 academic year.
For UG, applicants can:
Apply through the Students Financial Aid Office located at House No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences and opposite CEGENSA for more information.
- Contact the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312
- Email: email@example.com for enquiries.
For KNUST, applicants can:
- Apply through the College of Engineering
- Contact the Secretariat on +233-208394052/ +233-3220-93435
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries. Encourage someone to apply. This initiative will help us meet our objective of building capacity through education and skills development in STEM to support Ghana’s development.